Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Welcome to the New East Frankfort Baptist Church Pastor's Blog

Hey everyone, I have decided to start a pastor's blog as a resource for the church. A blog will allow me to share some of my thoughts about the church, ministry, etc. along with important announcements and resources with everyone. Here are a few things I'd like to use the blog for:
  • Announcements
  • Vision
  • Updates
  • Sermon podcast
  • Videos
  • Quotes
  • Book recommendations
  • Sermon expansion
  • Worship videos
  • Etc.
I will try to share each link on Facebook and other social media outlets. My goal is to update this blog regularly and so I encourage everyone to check it out often. If you have any ideas on what we can do on this blog, feel free to let me know.

In the meantime, I encourage you to frequent our website http://www.eastfrankfortbaptist.com/ and our Facebook page. In addition to those, you can check out my sermon podcast which includes every Sunday morning sermon by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment