Thursday, March 26, 2015

Annie Armstrong Easter Offering: Travis Kerns

We are in the middle of our annual Annie Armstrong East Offering which goes to support our Southern Baptists (also known as Great Commission Baptists) missionaries throughout North America. For an idea of what some of our missionaries do, the North American Mission Board (NAMB) has put together the following video featuring missionary Travis Kerns who serves in Salt Lake City, Utah.

As a personal note, Travis was a grader of mine at Boyce College. As such, if you come to my office you will find the NAMB prayer post card hanging on my billboard which allows me to specifically pray for him, his wife, and the work he is doing there. I ask that you will join me in praying for him and all of our North American missionaries.


Travis Kerns – Send and Receive from North American Mission Board on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment