Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 3, 2015 | Galatians 1:6-10: The Gospel is Primary

Sunday we continued our series discussing Paul's letter to the Galatians. Here is the audio and notes from the second sermon emphasizing that the gospel is primary.
I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

10 For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

Audio
Notes


Previous Sermons in series:
April 26, 2015 | Galatians 1:1-5: The Gospel is Freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment